- Integral stator core insulation of special insulating material reduces leakage current “Wound-under” wires are prevented. Adverse moisture effects are minimized.
- Precision machined end shields contribute to accurate bearing alignment to minimize starting friction and reduce bearing loading.
- Lubricant system uses only highest quality oil with acid and oxidation inhibitors.
- Cast aluminum fans on rotor ends provide optimum ventilation of bearings for longer motor life.
- Efficient Electrical design and precise rotor-startor slot combination give cool, quite operation and lower inputs.
- Ventilated shell-type construction permits cool operation for increased insulation life.
- Precision machined surfaces for correct alignment of shaft and bearings.
- lnner and outer slingers return oil to wicks for longer life through greater oil retention.
- Two steel-backed tin-Babbitt bearings minimize abrasive wear, permit accurate bearing tolerance.
- Thermoplastic/EPDM/Neoprene insulated leads are used.